close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HUGE Meijer Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 20, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

SOme things I just saw:

Martin Fly Rod & Reel Combo: From $30 now $18 then extra 50% off

Berkley Cherrywood Combos: was $40 now $29.90 then 50 % off

Eagle Claw Combos...... (okay for something cheap) $15 then 50 % off

Those Hard Back Hunting & Fishing Books that are normally $20 are $9.90 then 50% off

PLus lots more, basically its 50% off the clearance price.

2. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

Which store was that ? The one on Wilmington Pike is closest to me.

3. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I just returned from the Meijer store at Wilmington & Stroop(Kettering) They had a few items on the end of an aisle marked "Clearance 20% off". I bought a Shakespeare line counter that attaches to the rod in front of the reel for $9.50. Regular price $11.99

4. H2O Mellon

Beavercreek......

I just got back again, I was goignt o pick up a couple combos for the Fishing For Friends Outing & something else, but the manager said the extra 50% only happens on the weekends.

Skipjack, I know the line counter, they had it @ Beavercreek, it would ahve only been $4.45 last night.

5. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey H20.. That is right by the house.. We should meet up there. I could use a couple of those line counters for my other reels. :)

6. H2O Mellon

The 50% is only on the weekends.

7. Thanks for the heads up on the clearance sale. Also noticed you were from fairborn, I just moved to fairborn about a month ago so howdy neighbor. I wetted a line over at brown one day after work last week, didnt do any good but it sure was nice to get out for the first time.

8. Thanks for the tip. The Norwood Meijer had Yum Dingers for 1.00, Berkley Power Jerkabits for .50, Rocket Shads for 1.00, A bunch of Strike King soft baits for .50, Ugly Stick 6'6 MH Action Travel rods with case for 15.00, and more. It was starting to get picked through, so there may not be much left.