Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad has reached a point where he is unable to fish like he used to, and no longer has a need for the vast majority of his equipment. He is at the point where bobber fishing with the grand kids is his speed! Thus, he has asked me to get rid of the vast majority of his equipment. There is a huge amount of tackle, rods, reels, tackle boxes, nets, etc.....I will list the rods, reels, nets, boxes, cases, etc... Now, and the tackle in a second post

Rods:
Browning Sila Flex Dick Swan Noodle Rod. Model SFS 90N 9' rated for 4-10lb test. There are two of these rods, and both were used literally one time steelhead fishing. Asking $45

Quantum Brute Saltwater rod, or heavy freshwater. Model QBS60H. This rod is 6', Heavy action and rated for 15-30lb test. The eye tip is not broken, but is a little flatten. Asking $10

Quantum Bill Dance BDS 66MA Spinning rod. This rod is 6'6" and medium action. It is rated for 8-14lb test. The second guide up from the butt is missing the inner portion. Asking $5

Bass Pro Mega Cast Baitcasting Rod. Excellent Bass, Pike, and light Muskie Rod. There are two of these available; one never used, and one almost new. These rods are model number MG66 MH-T. They are 6'6", medium heavy action, and are rated for 10-20lb test. Asking $20 & $25

Fenwick Sea Horse Inshore Baitcasting Rod. This rod is in excellent condition, and is great for inshore saltwater, pike, and Muskie. This rod is a model STG 706M, is 7', and is medium heavy, moderate action. It is rated for 3/8 to 1 oz lures. Asking $60

Bass Pro Extreme EX66MS Medium Action Spinning Rod. This rod is 6'6", and is rated for 4-12lb test. It is a one piece rod, and in great condition. Asking $20

Ugly Stik Lite Model CA1170M Baitcaster. This rod is new and features a cork handle. It is excellent for Pike/Muskie, Bass, Catfish, and Inshore Saltwater. It is 7' Medium Action and rated for 12-25lb test. Asking $30

Ugly Stik Model CA110 Baitcaster. This rod is new, 7' in length, Medium action, and rated for 8-20lb Test. Asking $20

Ugly Stik SPL 1100. This Spinning Rod is like new, 7' and medium action. It is rated for 6-15lb test. It is a two piece rod. Asking $20

Berkeley Lightning Rod, Model LRS66 1M. This rod is in excellent shape, is 6'6", Medium action, and rated for 4-12lb test. It is a one pice rod, and great for Walleye. Asking $20

Berkeley Lightning Rod Model LRCS66 1MH. This rod is 6'6", Medium Heavy Action, and rated for 6-17lb test. It is in excellent condition, and is one piece. Asking$20

Okuma Metallix spinning rod. Model MT70. This rod has never been used, but has some corrosion on the metal tip guide. It is rated for 6-15lb test. Asking $10

Reels:

Abu Garcia The Original 5501 CL3 Baitcaster. This reel is a left handed retrieve, and looks new. It has very little use. Asking $35

Abu Garcia The Original 5500 C3 Baitcaster. Looks new, very little use. Asking $35

Okuma Aria AR50 Spinning Reel. This reel is New and never used, but does have one scratch that would be equal to boat rash. This reel has a 4.5:1 gear ratio, and holds 10/275, 12/220, and 15/160. Asking $30

Two Okuma Aria AR30 Spinning Reels. These reels show some rash, but are in excellent working condition, and feature 10 ball bearings. They hold 6/210, 8/170, 10/140. Asking $15

Two Bass Pro Mega Tournament MT2 High Profile baitcasters. They feature 4 bearings, and one piece metal frame. They have a 5.2:1 ratio. Both reels show some light rash, but are in excellent working condition. These make great inland trolling reels. Asking $20 each

Bass Pro Extreme 30FD. Features 4 ball bearings, some light rash, but works great. Asking $10

Bass Pro Extreme EX 30FA. Features 5 ball bearings, some light rash, but works great. Asking $10

Finor 402 Fin-Nite 5 Bearing Spinning Reel. Has light rash, but works great. Asking $10

Other Stuff:

Bottom line 1200 Fishin Buddy Portable Side Fish Finder. Great for travel and ice fishing. Asking $40

Plano Model 45102 Adjustable Rod Case. This is like new, and adjusts from 64" to 106". Features a hinged door and padded top. Great for travel and storage.
Asking $40

Plano Deluxe Model Tackle Box. Features Top Storage and two pull out front trays, and 2 large removable plastic boxes. The top has a spinner bait area, and a large open area for other gear. There are 2 of these boxes, and both are like new. These sell for close to $50, Asking $20 each

Flambeau Model 9040 tackle box. There are two of these boxes, and both are in like new shape. They feature 4 large front removable boxes, 4 small boxes in the top portion, and 2 small boxes that slide on the top outside of the box. These boxes provide a great amount storage. These sell for close to $50 new, Asking $25

Plano over under box, some scratches, but excellent condition on inside. Asking $10

Plano 3 Tray pull out box, like new. Asking $10

Extendable Net. This net extends to 9'10" and is 21" across. The pole has numerous scratches, but is in great working order. Asking $10

Ranger Extendable Net. Model 3600, no hook, rubber style. Brand new, never used. 42"x65" handle length, and 22"x20" pear shape opening. This net sells for $60, Asking $40

Please feel free to ask any questions, and I will answer to the best of my ability. Again I will be listing a ton of tackle in a second listing. Willing to meet in Cleveland/Akron-Canton area.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Damn, some stuff I like. I'm currently trying to justify why I need another rod and/or reel! So the LH bait casters...are they the big round type or low-profile? I only own spinning stuff but have been wanting to try a bait caster, and I am backwards for a righty and like my reel on the left.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only lefty is the Abu 5501. It is the traditional high profile. Excellent bass, pike, catfish, and Muskie reel. It is like new!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump 1
Here is what is remaining and Reduced Prices

Rods
Quantum Brute $5
Bill Dance spinning rod $5
Bass Pro Mega Cast Baitcaster $15 Each
Fenwick Sea Horse Baitcaster $50
Bass Pro Extreme Spinning Rod $15
Berkeley Lightning Rods $15 Each
Ugly Stik Lite Baitcaster $25
Ugly Stik Baitcaster $15
Okuma Metallix $5

Reels
Abu Garcia 5500 C3 $35
Okuma Aria 50 $25
Bass Pro MT2 $15 each

Other Stuff
Bottom Line Fish Finder $30
All Tackle Boxes $10
Extended Net $10
Ranger Rubber no hook Net $30
Plano Rod Case $30
Thanks and feel free to ask questions

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
caseyroo,
What is the brand name of the extendable net?

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
16,661 Posts
Pm sent on 5500

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ron
I couldn't even tell you there is no markings on it. It is a Lake Erie walleye style net. I can send a pic if you would like
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.