Ohio Game Fishing banner

HUGE carp sightings!

866 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  TheCream 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have to work, but if anyone is off, the carp are actively feeding downtown Columbus along the Scioto Mile, north of Town Street, south of Broad Street, and on the east side. Hundreds. Most look bigger than 10 year old kids. If you can get down here and get some, post pics. I wish I were not working.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Whatever it is that has them feeding, they were there today again. My friend, not a fisherman, swears they are some kind of river shark they are so big. We walked during the big downpour about 30 minutes ago, and sure enough, they were there. I may need to take my flyrod with me tomorrow...not the 000wt though. :D

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Whatever it is that has them feeding, they were there today again. My friend, not a fisherman, swears they are some kind of river shark they are so big. We walked during the big downpour about 30 minutes ago, and sure enough, they were there. I may need to take my flyrod with me tomorrow...not the 000wt though. :D
Um yeah, that might be suicide. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.