close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hudson Lake 10-10(MI)

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrm123, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Went out around 9am at 5pm boated only 3 fish 2 bass and 1 gill. Nice day a little windy but it beats sitting at home.

2. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

They have out of ohio section for this reason. No one in this forum cares about hudson lake, even if it is in s. michigan.

3. You`re pretty harsh there Phisherman! MRM123 is a die hard angler from northwest Ohio . I like reading his posts , even the ones from Hudson lake or where ever. And thats all I got to say about that!

4. agreed...and with the way this forum is it seems like he is the only angler from nw ohio. any post around here is better than nothing, even if it is in michigan. plus i rarely read the outside ohio section because its usually about canada or the coast somewhere. some lakes in mich are still closer to me than some lakes in nw ohio. keep the reports coming.

5. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

The out of state report belongs where it belongs... no big deal. If I want to know how the steelies are running in the N.E. OHio, I don't look in the S.E. section. Make any sense to you guys? Lets not beat a dead horse, lets talk fishing. The river is lower than low. I canoed from waterville to maumee on Monday and could barely make it. Great conditions for smallie fishing. We need this rain hopefully it brings it up a bit. Fished the private ponds out by Otsego park on rt 65. Caught some nice largemouth bass and a couple slab crappies. Caught the largemouth on spinnerblades and buzz baits. Crappies came on shinners. Talked to an older gentleman, while launching the canoe at Miltonville access, said he was out there looking for king salmon forging their way up river to the dam. So if your planning on hitting the river, keep your eyes peeled. He claims you can't miss them, "like torpedos shooting up stream, especially with the water levels where they are."