close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hows the Rivers Looking?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassattacker, Jun 29, 2007.

1. I know here in the dayton area we have had some well needed drenching rains all last night till this morning, and numerous roads are closed near rivers and creeks due to highwater, just hope the GMR isnt too bad or atleast still fishable, the rain is a huge help for all the lakes for sure as im sure most are well below there summer stages probally.

2. fshnteachr

fshnteachr Lovin' the Outdoors

I was wondering the same thing....wanted to go out to the Little Miami tomorrow morning. Did great there Thursday night. Anyone seen the rivers today?

3. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

LMR is running about 548 cfs right now it is down from over 900 yesterday am.. Its very muddy right now. Best bet would be to try the tribs as they were not looking to bad this morning.

4. GMR in Troy area looked good this morning. We only got about 1" last night ...

5. Yeah, anything North of I-70 should be better than south. Not as much rain up North.

6. shadesplace

shadesplace Game Champion

I drove past UD arena today. the GMR appears to be at normal levels. It may be due to the fact it was down before the rain. Allittle cloudy in spots. All in all It made me want to get my gear and go fishing. lol