close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Buckeye Bob, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

Just a quick howdy to all to let you know I'm thinking of you; hope that everyone's doing well. My absense will be continuing for a few months yet as I'm away from home six days a week. Things here are moving right along and I'll be back full swing with the CAG and it's functions in 2006. Good fishing all.

2. dip

dip dip

the carp will be bigger in 2006!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Bob, glad to see everything is going better for you. Long time no see. Hope to see you out more next year. Take care buddy.

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Take care Bob, hope to see you in the future.

5. Good to hear from you Bob...missed seeing you around the carp outings this year.

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Good to hear from you Bob. Looking forward to spending time with you bankside sometime again. And eventually, you and I have a trip to make. Little place named Tenney Park ;)

7. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey Bob, hope you get back on track and can join us next year....aint been the same with out you bankside with us.

See ya next season for sure.

Scott

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

yeah..great to hear from you again bob..since you haven't show up at the outings lately, i've been enforcing your catfish scoring system for ya, i'm still in the positive for this year.. since i haven't technically landed any big amount of cats lately...knock on wood.. :p ..
    looking forward to sharing the bank with ya again...