close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How'd ya get ur name?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Not sure if this has been asked here before but I am sure we have some new members since... ;)

atrkyhntr = a turkey hunter
    My 1st love above all others :D

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

When I was about 3, I use to called largemouth bass "sowbellys" because i thought they had a fat belly. my dad started calling me sowbelly, not sure where the 101 came from.. :D

sowbelly

3. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

It is a mystery to me :eek:

[​IMG]

4. Argee--rg-my Initilas-[sp]?

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

LOL Mike . I picked mine due to the make of boat I have and the year I was born .

6. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Just about every person I've ever talked to for more than a few minutes seems to tell my that I am just crazy. Well, that or that I'm just stupid, so you pick. But I guess that is because most of them are couch potatoes or cityfied.

I will do just about anything outdoors in the name of fun or adventure. I guess you could say it is just my personality.

Rob

7. Bait that I use.... :) ;) :D

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I hunt for flatheads, thus flathunter..Notice, I do more hunting than catching!

9. Well my name is Rich and I owned a 63 Corvair

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Just thought it sounded good Fish 4 Fun thats what i do for relaxing sometimes fishing gets taken way to serious. However if you asked my wife she would say fishing is serious for me.

11. I play darts and hunt, and the nickname my mom gave me (Huntinbum) didn't cover darts so, there you have it. That and my wife says im bullheaded and strong as a bull.
    Huntinbull

12. JBJ

JBJ

Nothing colorful about my choice of screen name, they are just my initials. I had my fun picking colorful handles when I was on the CB years ago. Copper Rattler, Northern Rebel and Bounty Hunter were a few over the years. I'm a much more settled individual these days...

13. dday, my name don day short is dday. plus it helps i'm a war buff. and none of my friends in college could call my don, always don day or dday. they're weird!!

dday

14. Way back when I signed up on "another" site, I used "blance" so I didn't want to change it when I came over here. B is for my first name Barry and Lance is my last name. Maybe someday I'll change it to something a little more creative, but I doubt it lol.

Barry

15. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Back when I was a young un, everyone called me johnboy, not sure why, but i hope it wasn't due to the Walton's. I used it in all my email addy's so i guess it stuck. I am now more affectionately called jb, for short. 11= first jersey# 17=present(now past tense) jersey Number and 11= my all time, all around, favorite number. Mostly cause it's before 12 and after 10!

16. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

M is my first intial, Mike. LaRosa jsut happens to be my last name.

I use to always try to sign up with just Mike, whereever I posted, but I got use to it allready being taken, so now I jsut use MLAROSA most places. The only real problem I have using this name, is that I have a cousin in Jersey named Mark, who seems to use it too, LOL. So I often (hotmail, and other things) run into places where MLAROSA is taken allready, then I usually add 1999 after it, which is the year I graduated highschool.

I always found it sort of hard to answer to any other name then my own, so I stick with it.

17. i've always been called harry. my name is bill just lke my father, my son and my grandson. they are sid,eric and al. go figure. to make matters worse, now i'm bald.

18. mrtwister_jbo an mrstwister_rj because that is what we mainly fish with!!
    an the jbo=jimbo and rj =roberta jean

19. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

ShakeDown....

Worked in a prison for 5 years, and I'm a Grateful Dead fan :D