close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How was fishing During Fire works?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Who was fishing During Red White and BOOM. Nest year seeing how i will be driving i will be fishing during it. I will be on the Scioto and watching the works.

Did not get to this year, Dad did not feel like going out after work.
    Its cool, saw the Works from my backyard.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

sorry about the thread title. I was going to put How many or Who was and put How was lol.

Question is who was fishing during the works.

3. I got my trollin in this morning at IL. Not too many people there from sunrise to 10 am.. The week of the 4th is usually a good week of saugeye trolling,and usually the end of the best bite. I'd stay off of it after 12 pm. Heavy boat traffic and that main lake churns heavily.

At Lakeview,they're having their fireworks saturday night. Duh,that's not the 4th.Logan County has got to be one of the most screwed up counties in ohio.

Got 3 other towns nearby having displays tonight,but probably will be rained out.Saugeye starting to hit and another storm system coming through.

Saturday night,there'll be 100's of boats out in front of oldfield beach. Traffic along 33 and 366 will be horrible. I like to avoid crowds, LOL.

Good luck getting your liscense. You'll be able to go to a lot more fishin spots.

4. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

went out last night up from my house at the ole cat hole and caught 2; an 18lb bluecat and a 16lb flathead, which I may add, was squirting eggs everywhere...but it was nice out watching the big "morter" works going off right overhead