close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How tuff it is to be a parent.

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by catlover, Feb 26, 2005.

1. catlover

catlover Banned

A five year old comes running out to the the back yard. He is really out of breath. His dad asks whats the matter. The son says, "Dad can you tell me what sex is?"
    The father had wanted to put this off for a few more years, but realized that these days one couldn't be too careful. So he sits down with his son and gives it his best shot.
    After he finishes his explanation, he felt the need to ask his son what prompted the question.
    The son says, "Mom said to hurry up and get you, because dinner would be ready in a coupla of secs."
    Catz

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

My boys are 6, 3, and 2. It never ceases to amaze me some of the things they come up with.

3. Chastity

Chastity Banned

Here is another example, "Dad can you tell me what sex is?". Please install a word filter on this site or make it for over 21 years old! Have a nice day, but please clean it up. thank you.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Chasity it seems as if your going out of your way ti find faults, just like your other post. You say your children visti here, I see you just joined today & you've made 2 posts to find faults & juding, please ask your self: Is this what a Christian person should do, as I presum you are since you were offended by catkings sig trademark.

5. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

Think about the name - "Chastity"

Just registered, claims her kids visit site, begins complaining about catking's "jeeze us" right off the bat. Now this.

I am almost 100% positive this is another current member who has registered under another screen name to put up these posts.

Probably just some one having a little fun at the moderators expense.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Your probally right, thanks for pointing tht out. Man the Mods have a tough job, right or wrong, wheter I agree or disagree w the mods find offesnive, I feel for them. Guys (Mods) your doing a good job none of us can make everyone happy all the time.

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i think you got it.
    trolling season is underway ;)

8. catlover

catlover Banned

Isn't Chastity Cher's lesbian daughter?
    I take it she might be offended on a predominantly male oriented site. LOL
    And BTW i have a propensity for being offensive..this was not.
    Catz

9. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

If Chastity finds this one word offensive then she must not allow the little ones to watch any TV. You can't even watch a Nascar race without every other commercial being for one of those se* drugs. My 7 year old son asked me what er#&$tile dysfunction means. Got so sick of seeing those commercials I wouldn't let the kids watch the race last week. Talk about cleaning things up, for a sport that is supposed to be so kid friendly why so many adult commercials? $$ rules!!
    Done whining Gone to Buckeye fishing!

10. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

Trolling - I can recognize them well because I do it a little myself!!

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Dont get caught! :D
    We are now taking a zero tolerance policy with multi user name trolls!

12. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

I do my trolling over many websites, and with only one name

On all the boards I post on, I am shuvlhed1.