close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

how to post a picture

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bttmline, May 4, 2004.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey guys
    how do i go about posting a picture in the market place form. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance
    bttmline.

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

scroll down on the posting screen and hit "manage attachments"
    then hit "browse" to choose a photo
    then hit "upload"
    then "close"

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Another method, if the picture is too big to upload as an attachment. Go into the member's galleries, and hit the upload image button, then upload your picture. You can find it quickly by hitting the "my gallery" link. Hit your thumbnail posted, the picture will come up, then right click on it, then hit "Properties" you will see an http address, highlight it, copy it. Now....go to your post, new post or hit edit to an old one, click on the little icon that looks something like a postcard above the window you type in, it's for inserting an image, when you click it, a new window will appear for the address, paste your http addy in there.
    [​IMG]

4. Here goes!

[​IMG]

And yes, I do only own one green rainsuit and one orange pullover hooded sweatshirt. Those are a couple of salmon from Lake Ontario last week. I can't wait until the OGF T-shirts are done!

Carl

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Figured it out ?? :D ;)

6. Yep, and it only took me 4 tries!!!

Carl

7. Nice Fish Big Daddy....did You Go W/bite Me Charters?

8. Great Fish! :)

How much did they weigh?

9. They were in the 17# range.

Rich, I didn't go all the way up there. My brother-in-law took his boat up to Wilson, so I tagged along with them. I do want to hit Sodus Bay again this year, but it all depends on $$$ matters. We'll see how it goes.

We ended up with 26 salmon the 3 days I was up there. Those two were the largest. Most were in the 9-12 pound range. Good eaters.

Carl