close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How not to fish CJ, CC, Kiser

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NocturnalDeath, Jul 24, 2004.

1. NocturnalDeath

NocturnalDeath Boatless

After fishing all 3 lakes this week I think I have it down.. (ignore motor boat references when it comes to Kiser)

Show up between 2pm and 5pm when it is blazing hot, pull up to a picnic table that is sure to have gotten lots of use. Pull out your spinning reel with a giant line loop in it. Cast it directly into the wind, 3 feet off the bank in 8in of water and wait... While you are watching your bobber lean at a 45, rig up a crankbait with at least 7 treble hooks on it. Tie it onto your casting setup, and wing it as far as you can, your bobber will instantly bob on your other pole causing you to lose your mojo and end up with a giant birds nest in your casting reel. You quickly reel in your spinning setup to see some 4in sunfish sucked worm and fuzz right off of your jig. As you bait up you hear the destinctive sound of your casting setup bouncing down the rocks. You run after it thinking a monster Muskie must have picked up that crankbait with 7 trebles. You catch the rod, and look up to where the line meets the water. You see the biggest muskie at the end of your line... with weird lettering on the side..SEA-DOO.. its making the most awful sound ever.. what did you expect though with 7 treble hooks... As you set the hook, the SEA-DOO creature turns right at you and approaches at ludicrous speed... At this point you realize its too HOT to fish and run screaming back to your car and the AC...

Anyone have a week like this?

2. jellywormer

jellywormer Waiting for the tap tap.

3. One of the best posts I've ever seen. Now that's funny-I don't care who you are. :D

4. itroll2

itroll2 fishin IS heaven on earth

dog gone it!!! I was hoping you got some scale samples.

5. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

how big do them sea doo fish get? ? ? ? Sounds like a monster....

6. I've had too many of those kind of days than I can count. Great post!

7. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

:D Those Sea-Doo fish really will put the scare into you. :eek: Sorry..

8. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Did you hook the See Doo or the person on its back?