how much to ask???

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Gju42486, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

not sure where this would go, but im trying to figure out a fair asking pirce for both of my hunting bows when the season is over.

I have a fred bear element- 28 inch draw and 50-60lb, camo, with custom sideplates, limbsavers, custom strings, qad ultra pro ld rest, extreme rt 900 sight, doublebraid wrist sling, and about 9 maxima 250's. also a 12 inch posten woodsman stab. bow is in good cond with maybe 400 shots on it, and a few knicks from hunting

the other is a hoyt vulcan- riptide blue in color 28inch/70lb, with an extreme rt 900 sight, qad ultra pro ld rest, custom jim posten stab to match the riser, custom painted quiver also painted to match the riser, about 10 maxima 350's, also a doublebraid wrist sling to match bow/strings/fletchings, alphashox, and bowjax installed on strings and cable, also a hard bow case that will hold 12 arrows.

****this is not an add to sell these bows, i was just wondering if anyone could guide me into a fair price, that way i wont have a problem selling them. I am looking to sell both and buy 1 next year.***** thanks for the help

2. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Are you selling them bare bow or loaded? That has a bunch to do with it. If you would post a picture, it would make it easier to estimate thier value. For the Bear, loaded, I'd say $400 would be on the high side, $350 would be more realistic. For the Hoyt, Loaded, $700-$800 wouldn't be out of question.:)

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

yes, all accessories listed will go with the respected bow--pics coming soon, once i put the ad up to sell them.

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I just seen your post over on AT, I'm Paul S. over there. Do some research over there and see what those bows have sold for in the past. That will give you a general idea of what to ask for yours.:)