How much do you think its worth?

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Fishin4Busch, May 10, 2008.

1. Im looking to put up my boat for sale within the next few weeks but I have no clue what to ask for it. Its a 1963 Starcraft with an 1960 Evinrude 40 h.p. (the motor also has a little of the orange the boat has painted on it to match it, just to give you an idea of what it looks like). I have had it for the past 2 years & its been a great boat but I want to get rid of it so I can get a bass boat. Its in decent shape, I have two swivel seats for it & 2 bench seats that are removable. If anyone can give me an idea of what to ask for the boat I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Follow this link. It's to an antique boat merchant in Cincinnati. Believe it or not, it appears to be one of THE places to buy old Chris Craft & other high quality old boats in the country. It will show you the market for older boats & how much they are being advertised for. I can't tell what yours is made of, if it's glass click on "Classic Glass" link on "Buy A Boat" link from homepage. This should tell you the high dollar end of what your boat is worth. Plus it's full of beautiful old recreational & racing boats of all types, ages, & stages of restoration. Some of which actually look like they are affordable.

http://www.antiqueboat.com/

3. have a 16" windshield aprox. 60 to 62 inches long if you need it, FREE, just come and pick it up. Fremont area.