close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How many of you have the new "Fish Ohio" license plate?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by itsbrad, Aug 13, 2005.

1. I ordered mine today. Figure I might as well get the SM bass one since $15 of the $25 goes to good causes(hopefully) Just wondered if anyone else was suckered into it :)

PS I like the Bengals one as well but Im not THAT much of a diehard fan.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I never knew they had them, I need to check into them.

3. yeah but the extra $$$ they cost is not a 1 time charge, they charge you the extra every year. I dont need my $54 a year charge to be like $65 or more

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Yep, I'm with die4irish. People whine about how high their taxes are and then turnaround and freely give the govt. money for nothing.

Duh! Greater revenue stream.

5. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

:confused: Lewzer, It's not money for nothing if some of the money is used for habitat preservation, exposing youngsters to this great sport or cleaning up our waterways is it? I do agree that plates for trucks are too high though.

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Can't go any further than that. Will get into the political realm.

7. This post wasnt meant for people to bash on or whatever, if you dont like/want to spend the money for them thats fine with me, but I do and wanted to so I did. Now back to the TOPIC who else has one, I know Im not the only one....

8. $15 goes to whatever good cause they want, now that Taft decided to give sportsmans' money away!!!!!

9. I wasnt bashing your thread, I was stating that I'll stay with the old fashion 1 for the $$$. The extra $15 might get me 6 gallons of gas. :mad:

10. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I wasn't bashing your thread either. Just stating a fact-that's all.