close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How long will Misfit last??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishintiger, Aug 3, 2007.

1. 0-1 Hours

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. 1-2 Hours

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. 2-3 Hours

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  4. He won't. He'll be in the water as soon as we get set.

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. Since Misfit was out last night (or this morning) fishing and we are planning on getting out tonight (or tomorrow morning) and he's only had a couple hours of sleep. How long will he stay awake tonight?

Good thing he's napping. He'll enjoy this in a couple hours. :D

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Ain't nothing worse than a fishing partner falling asleep.

3. I'd like to vote but I don't see the option I want. I believe Misfit is a die hard and he will stay awake the entire trip. In fact he may outfish you as well. Just kidding, I vote he'll fall asleep and fall off the boat as soon as you get set. Make sure he wheres his PFD!!!:D

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

thats about a recipe for disaster ....good luck:C

5. The sad part is he will probably outfish me. :( I just hope I don't have to spend too much time trying to fish him out. :D

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

If he's like me, he'll fall asleep on the way!

7. I sure hope not because he will be controlling both the car and the boat. :eek:

8. If the boat is big enough with comfy seats he won't last long :D ;)

9. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

You didn't list a "Full blown Rip Van Winkle mode" as an option. :D

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

wrong on both counts:p
    you forgot i'm still crippled in one hand,and you're tha captain tonight:D
    you will also be driving to the lake while i squeeze in a few more ZZZZZZZ's:D
    and you should know by now,you can't out last(or outfish)me on the water.
    i've had my 2 hour nap,and with another one later,i'll be good for another round.besides,i'll have stay awake to show you what a catfish looks like:p

11. when you sit there talking for 5 minutes and then you don't get an answer and you look over and see the head down on the chest and the mouth open and drool coming out. Kinda scary though. You don't know wheather to go over there and give him resusitation and pump the chest or just let him sleep huh?

Pretty tough man, pretty tough.

Kinda like when you pull up to the dock around 3 a.m. and you say, "o.k. man grab the dock and hold the boat for a second and he doesn't move. Kinda scary again. Especially since he didn't say a word all the way in.:D :D :mad:

12. Better tie him into the boat or he might follow his rod,,,,,,,,,,,,:p :D ;)

13. Is there something I missed about a rod while we were on vacation in Massachusetts? Something I would like to know about?:D :D

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

trust me.if it weren't for my condition and/or having that o2 bottle hooked to me,i would have taken the plunge:D

15. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Been off the sight for a few days so I assume you didn't fall in!! ;) But for future trips, modify some scuba gear to your O2 and you can just swim around awhile if you do take the plunge...but remember, whomever has to get you back in the boat will catch the biggest one for sure! :D :D

16. I am in agreement Fugarwi7.

17. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

now that hurt:( :p :D

18. I wasn't up for that fight. It was a long day and I don't know I would have been able to put up the fight. I would have had to beach him to get him "landed". :D

19. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

OUCH Rick...and you thought my comment was hurtful!!!! I think f'tiger slammed the door with this one!

I think Beckman's makes a giant size net with a life time warranty...might be able to use that...or maybe a musky cradle...hhmmm...might want to think about that before you hit it again. :D :D

20. and i thought he only did that at tappen!!!!!!he was always ready for breakfest though!!!!!!!!!lol lol