close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How has the fishing been

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Tornichio, Aug 30, 2004.

1. I have not been out fishing since the leaves were just beginning to show up on the trees this spring. It seems like I am never going to get to go fishing again. Just curious if anyone has any luck fishing for carp recently. I am going to try to get some time in soon. I areas that I am hoping will produce this fall I have never fishing during the fall. So this is going to be my first attempt. Good luck everyone.

2. As usual, I've hit my summer slump. Seems to happen every year...once it starts heating up i don't seem to get out as much, and consequently i don't catch as many fish. This year has been even worse than usual, as my last several trips have been skunks...but i've been trying a few new waters out, so that's to be expected at times.

3. catking

catking Banned

It is nice hearing from you again Tornichio ;) Hopefully you can get away for a few and relax by the side of your favorite fishin hole :) .CATKING

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Been awsome...spending 3-4 of my off days on the rivers.

Landed 17 thursday night...2 biggest were 21 & 23 lbs.

Lots of big fish to be had...if ya know were to find them.

Well off to do more fishing..saving the BS time for winter.

Scott

5. good to hear from you guys. I have several spots that I scouted this spring along the river. I just need to get the time to fish them. Good luck to everyone.

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..i'm telling myself to start the fall fishing pattern coming september..its time to put some serious fish on the bank..after a few weeks break..;)

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Translated as: Out Of State Fishing ;) You goin to Indy Ak?

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker