Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
wow I really dont know what to say I have a baby myself it sickens me to hear of this

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
That's disgusting !!!! "Insane" or not , there's no excuse whatsoever to do this to a helpless child.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
Texas has a beautiful thing going on down there. It's called lethal injection. But, that's to easy for her.

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Texas has a beautiful thing going on down there. It's called lethal injection. But, that's to easy for her.
I agree with you on that. Honestly I dont know what to say. I am disgusted, and shocked and a host of other words. IF she was supposedly suffering from all of that stuff why in the hell was she able to keep the baby?! What a sick sick sick person

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That might be, but this isn't some made up fake beleive story, it's real news. I think I even saw it on Foxnews.com, of corse right under the most up to date Michael Jackson news. :mad: I would say if just one person reads the story and stops and thinks about just how precious life, especially that of a three week old child really is then maybe it's worth posting.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Say what you will, talk about injections & what not.

IMO;

Sick as it may be the poor woman is not of a criminal mind-set, she is one TROUBLED soul that is in need of dire help. Does any-one think that a person in their RIGHT mind would do this? If she was a deviate & had ongoing & related instance's where she did this before?

This POOR woman mind SNAPPED! I feel VERRY SORRY :)() & only wish that she stays in a demented frame of mind that she is in. Because if & when she is treated & becomes sane again she will have to deal with the HORROR of what she did. Yes, its SAD what happened to her child. I for one could NOT imagine the real HORROR of it all. My mind goes back & starts wandering, what if that would have been my child & my spouse did somthing like that?

Dare I mention the word 'GOD?'

Having read the article & then having to read it again for it to absorb into my feeble mind, I said a prayer for the child & the Mother to (my) God.

Nik

My HEART ache's in this entire session for BOTH.:(

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts

IMO;

Sick as it may be the poor woman is not of a criminal mind-set, she is one TROUBLED soul that is in need of dire help. Does any-one think that a person in their RIGHT mind would do this? If she was a deviate & had ongoing & related instance's where she did this before?

This POOR woman mind SNAPPED! I feel VERRY SORRY :)() & only wish that she stays in a demented frame of mind that she is in. Because if & when she is treated & becomes sane again she will have to deal with the HORROR of what she did. Yes, its SAD what happened to her child. I for one could NOT imagine the real HORROR of it all. My mind goes back & starts wandering, what if that would have been my child & my spouse did somthing like that?

Having read the article & then having to read it again for it to absorb into my feeble mind, I said a prayer for the child & the Mother to (my) God.

Nik

are you serious? you feel bad for her? what about the pain and suffering that poor child went through? the most disappointing thing is she'll get off on the insanity charge spend a couple years and a crazy house and be out. that poor baby will never get to experience life. the part i don't ge tis that there were other people in the house and they weren't harmed, well why in the hell didn't they stop her? they should take her out and dismemeber her i feel no sympothy towards her i feel bad for the child not even the family because they are quick to jump out and sya oh shes sick feel bad for her. i hope she gets what she deserves. insanity is not a free pass to do what ever you want

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts

IMO;

Nik

hate to be a jerk, but people like you are the reason people can do this sort of thing and get off without consequences. lets say she's completely gone insane, no helping her..well guess what, the crime was still done and she's not doing this world any good anyways.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
hate to be a jerk, but people like you are the reason people can do this sort of thing and get off without consequences. lets say she's completely gone insane, no helping her..well guess what, the crime was still done and she's not doing this world any good anyways.
If any-one out there has encountered a loved one that has gone of the DEEP END you can be as hatefull & wanting something evil to happen to this person..If a person had malice in their heart or PLANNED such a HORRIFIC ACT then let me be the one to drop the handle on them.

I DO NOT CONDONE what she did, only saying that this is NOT a make believe or someone that did a have INTENT on doing this if she was in her right mind. I have NO sympathy for criminals that cop a insanity plea hoping to get off which does happen alot.

People like me?
Sir you have NO IDEA what your talking about. Being a retired Police Officer from Chicago, Ive seen more disgustfull, horrific, bloody things, working the streets & being in some of the most dangerous, districts the City had to offer. I probably arrested more people & put them away for they were worth in a years time, more than YOU ever watched on TELEVISION. Which seems the case in which your comment came from. Carried more sick, shot, stabbed, floaters, dis-membered, rotted corpse's, & things that would make YOU PUKE.
So don't take or lable me as some bleeding heart liberal, I said a prayer for the woman & child

"FOR SHE KNEW NOT WHAT SHE DID."

·
Banned
798 Posts
MOST INSANE CRIME EVER!!!!

They should instantly throw her butt in the electric chair ASAP, or death by hanging.... She knew what she DID, thus is why she tried to kill herself after she committed the crime.

don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

·
meat dragger
501 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!! leathal injection is to easy of a way out for her jmo

·
Banned
798 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!! leathal injection is to easy of a way out for her jmo
thus is why I said hanging by death. Or stoned to death (and not the kind you smoke). This woman deserves the worst. I've never heard of such a crazy and uncalled crime to the most innocent beings on this planet. Makes me sick!!!!!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I am generally the first one to call for the pitchforks and torches. However in this case I really do not believe this woman was in her right mind. Something came loose in her head. I am a big fan of the death penalty in most cases I just don't think this is one of them. Lifelong incarceration, definately.

There will be more to the story I am sure.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Nik - I'm not about to criticize what you said, but with the regularity of these types of crimes. (For example, the Canton dad who killed his kids by slitting their throats) what do you think should be done to these people? Do you hold out hope for rehabilitation? I'm just curious what your opinion is after you've said your prayer. I want to make it clear that I am in no way criticizing you or the use of prayer.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
526 Posts
They should just "take care" of these people before they can breed. Imagine if it had been someone else's child.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts