close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

how do you get pics

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by going fishing, Jun 6, 2007.

1. how do i post my pictures in a thread if they are saved on my computer

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

the best way to do it 'in my opinion' is to open an account with www.photobucket.com
    once you upload a picture to them and view it in your gallery, there will be an "IMG" tag right underneath it. Simply copy and paste the tag into your post.
    [​IMG]

3. I agree photobucket is the easiest way.

4. I have to disagree slightly. If you at work like I am and are behind a firewall it doesn't always let you access photobucket. Also it blocks all pictures that are in peoples posts that are done on photobucket so all I see is xxxxx. I of course can see them at home. I know that I can't use photobucket here so what I do is save the pictures on my computer then use Microsoft Photo Editor. I have discovered that it will allow you to edit the size and anything else that you want. Always have to find ways to get around Big Brother. :) But if I am at home photobucket is the best, imo.

5. riggerson

riggerson Fishin' and Gold Pannin'

After reading these posts, I set up a PhotoBucket account and had a picture uploaded - all in about 5 minutes. It really IS easy.

[​IMG]