Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How do I put photos on OGF?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sawgi2001, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Can anyone tell me how to download or upload photo's??? I'm an idiot when it comes down to these computers! I've downloaded pic's from the digetal cam. to My Pictures on the computer. Just need to get them on a thread!! THANKs to Anyone! :confused:
  2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

ok, first you have to upload them to OGF by going to the photo gallery on top of the webpage. Then once you get them uploaded to there in order to get them in the thread, you have to right click on the picture itself and copy the URL. then go to post on click the insert image button and paste the URL in that and the pic will be in the thread. I hope this was detailed enough, any more questions, just send them and someone will clear things up

3. ???????I have pic's downloaded from camera to My Pictures file,and when I go to upload/submit, a message comes up that the "file to upload is unacceptable". What file and URL should I be typing in? OH BOY!!!!!!! :confused:
  4. I save them as a JPEG on my computer then use my photo program to edit them down to 30,000 bytes or less. Make your standard post then scroll down to Manage Attachments and click on it. Select Browse then bring up the file that contains your edited photo. Double click on the photo then click on the upload. When the upload is finished you click on submit and, Walah!!! :cool: The picture will appear under your post. :) That's my way and I'm stickin to it! :p :)
  5. Hey!! I the photo is on here!!!!! Thanks SHORTDRIFT......

Attached Files: