close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How do I made the post replys appear in numrical order?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishman, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

The first post is at the bottom of the page, and the last post is at the top. It's got me all confused! Is there any way to set it back to what I'm used too? Thanks!

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Look at the drop down menus at the top of your screen.....See Quick Links? Click on it. Then click on Edit Options. Then scroll down the page to where it says: Thread Display Mode. Check the box to Linear-Oldest First. That should do it :)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Ah ha! I got'er now! Thanks Shawn!

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

No problem dude. Hope to see you this weekend!

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

You will, I'll definitally be there Friday evening. I should get there around 6PM, depending on whats going on. I'll bring my trusty sweet corn and probably a loaf of bread, I'm a simple carper. I'm not sure exactly how long I'll stay depends on the weather conditions, how close you guys let me sit next to a latern, and how much shooting the breeze there is too do :)

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I have a feeling we won't be fishing much into the night either. LOL. It's gonna get COLD out there. Gonna be nice finally getting into that warm sleeping bag. BRRRR