close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

how do i get to nimisila?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BigMha, May 9, 2008.

1. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish

i'm coming from 271...shaker...how would i get to nimisila and the spillway? what is the easiest way to go?

2. 77S to 21S to 224E (76) stay on 224, get off rt93 (manchester rd) head S, go to manchester and turn L on Nimisila rd (at light), go to dead ends on S main st (actually there is a light here and you can go straight to a boat ramp, but turn R), turn R, I think first rd to left (I think its a dirt rd) takes you to the dam, just walk down dam to spillway. Hope this helps!

3. If you get there at night make sure you flash your lights on and off when you're in the parking lot as cars are pulling in :)

4. That's just wrong. I would never steer anyone in that direction

... also, once you get out of your car, ask for information. Go to any guy walking around the woods/parking lot without fishing gear if "he has the time" or "what hole is productive today". Best ones are the guys with their shirt already off... ;) ;)

Seriously, lots of guys use that area for things other than fishing. If you keep a rod in your hand (fishing rod, that is), you probably won't run into any folks that are there for the other activities.

5. Its the exact same way at the beach city spillway. Why is there so much nasty stuff going down at fishing spots. Was this going on pre broke back mountain?

Im wanting to go to nimisila sometime soon. I have never been there but work a mile or two down the road. I think if I do go Ill take my dog. If any "dude" wants to mess with my 100lb american bulldog, the I guess I was just meant for that kind of lovin, lol.

6. BigMha

thanx ARCHMAN:) ....obviously there's some "activities" going on out there that i need to know about. it must be an "alternative" lifestyle hangout????

and you know what the funny thing is ARCHMAN?...i was gonna follow your instructions to the "T" too!!!! what a dumb arse i am !!! you almost had me in a funked up situation. NOW i remember a previous post about a place with the wrong kind of dating scene going on. i didn't realize that it was nimisila. you almost got me in a jack-pot...either i would have cause some "guy" to have a bad night or i would have gotten hemmed up by the boys in blue.

it's all good though...jokes on me !!! :) :) :)

7. I wouldn't wear a pink top...

8. BabsFishy

BabsFishy The Lost Wyomingite

Haha... yeah... the summit county sheriff's department keeps having raids out there by posing as males looking for a good time... I've heard they've jailed a bunch. My fiance's uncle works for the Sheriff's Department, and if you want to fish Nimisilla you might want to be on the OTHER side away from the spillway... there are several access roads and a lake side walkway near main street that's on the... well... non "alternative-lifestyle" side of orgy lake. I mean nimisilla...

9. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but how do I get to the boat launch? Thanks

10. Sorry BigMha, it's hard to read sarcasm when it's written sometimes :)

11. BigMha

LMAO...it's all good ARCHMAN....thanx for keeping things on the lighter side....it's all in good fun.

12. cw261

cw261 Member