close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How do i get a decal?

Discussion in 'OGF Merchandise & Discussion' started by bmffishing247, Jul 15, 2005.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

Just wondering how i get a decal and what sizes they come in. i wanna get one for the boat so i can be identifiyed :confused: don't know if that is a good thing or not :D . Was also thinking about having my member name done up so i could put underneath the decal. Colors and sizes along with prices.

BMF

2. Banker

Banker Banned

"Team OGF"
    "Banker"

this would be on an Old Town Guide canoe with a Minn Kota Endura 30 trolling motor....lol....

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Here's the link to Paypal the order:
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/index.php?page=store

Or send us a check to:
    Ohiogamefishing
    4856 Sawmill Rd.#347
    Columbus, Ohio 43235

AS SOON AS I GET THE ORDER AND PAYMENT i'LL SEND IT OUT TO YOU.
    These sticker are 6" x 9" When you order one be sure and include your screen name as well.

4. Hey Dale I just live down the road. So if I brought the money down to you could I get it then and save the hassle of shipping it a mile?

5. DaleM

Yes you can. I should be restocked by weeks end. I'll post when I have them. I ordered them Friday.

6. Thanks Dale see you in a few days then.

7. I just got one - and I'm proud of it!
    when you see red f. excort with decal on he rear bumper, that would be me!

8. DaleM

Decals are in guys, anyone wanting them let me know.

9. Did I miss it? How much are they?

10. DaleM

Bottom:
    On our main page there is a link to OGF items. Click on it and order away.

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I might add that they are very nice decals, and long lasting..I display mine with pride!

12. I would also like to know how to get one.
    NEVER MIND MY POST! I DIDNT CLICK THE SECOND PAGE!!!!!!

13. I just want to know when I will get mine???????? I payed for it about a week ago and asked in the paypal transfer, when I would get it and haven't heard nothing back yet. Hello???????????? lol. I was hoping to get it on my car this weekend, but can see thats out of the question. I don't mind, but would like to know how long it take to get it after I have ordered it.

14. DaleM

I sent that out the next day, if you don't get it by next week let me know. I sent 5 out the same day.

15. I will let you know. Glade my payment made it to the right place.

16. I got my decal. It is very nice, and alot bigger than I thought it would be. Glade to see it aint some little cheap p.o.s. like other sites. I will display it with pride.

I could have just picked mine up now that I see the address.

17. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

i was gonna say, ive bought 7 of em and havent had a prob. always here within 2 days