• Saw Us On A Sticker/Shirt ect...

Votes: 1 1.9%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious here guys...we should've been tracking this all along, but hey we've been having too much fun lately that it never crossed our minds! Thanks for the support!

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
A little birdie called me and let me know to check the web at this address on this date cause our previously unpaid volunteer moderators had all quit and were starting a new website.

He also threatened me with death and no more **** ***** fishing trips if I told anyone. I didn't.

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
Lundy invited me over from the old site..... after meeting him ice fishing at Presque Isle last year..... great guy..... can't wait to hook up again on the hardwater at P.I.

·
river & muskie angler, dayhiker
770 Posts
same thing. came from GFO. glad i did. this is much better. it is better run and is less combative than the other site. i wanted a " FISHING" site, not a war zone.

·
Dreams DO come true!
1,945 Posts
We actually met Ruminator and his Wife as we were loading our boat onto the trailer for the very first time. (This was our first day on the water with our new boat) :)
They were soooo helpful to us "novices", and also told us about this website.

Reel Lady (Marcia)

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump! Thanks for the votes thus far folks...keep em coming if you haven't already!

Thanks!!

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Shake,

If you want a more accurate way to decipher where people come from, put a "Where did you find us" option in the registration process.....and make it mandantory. THen have those results put into a text file that can be accessed by the admin. With a poll like this, I can falsely claim where I came from. Not likely that someone would do that, but they are less likely to do that on a registration page.

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
I was emailed by action, telling me about OHfishing. I don't think he knew about this site yet either. The on OH I saw a link to here.

I have to say thank you to all of you that make this work. I like this site better than gfo. it is a better atmosphere and looks better and,.......well need I go on. I want to buy some OGF stuff sometime and donate to the cause. However I can't do that right now financially. I promise I will though! Thanks again to all of you! :)

Rocky Moore
(rockbass)

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shawn,

We will be doing that, however it doesn't help us with the previous 1900 members that we didn't ask during registration ;) I don't think guys would falsify something like this regardless...although we are ALL FISHERMEN are we not? Kinda comes with the turf :D :D hehehe

1 - 20 of 38 Posts