close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How 'Bout Them STEELERS

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Chuck P., Oct 17, 2004.

1. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Great Game....Bye week coming up....

Big Ben should get Rookie of the Week (again)...

I love it....

Here we go Steelers, Here we go...

2. What a game! I think we got the real deal in Big Ben!

Bring on those Patriots!

Here we go STEELERS, here we go!

3. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

man what a game it was, Ben looked awesome! keep it up burgh!!!

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Yeah my hats go off to the Steelers. They played a good game. And I thought cowboy fans were the worse in their hayday...that place had to have at least 30% steeler fans!

5. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

I've never seen so many Terrible Towels in Dallas...Wasn't it great... :D :D :

6. Great game! Ben will win a FEW rings before he is done!

7. Hate to get into politics but I'm writing in Big Ben for President. :D
    It was funny when he said he didn't get to play QB until his Senior year in high school because the coaches son played QB. I bet that coach feels like a real heal. Anybody on this site go to high school in Findlay with Big Ben?

8. Great to see them beat the Cryboys! The victory was costly though, Casey Hampton out for the year with a torn ACL and Chad Scott could be in the same boat pending results.

9. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Chad Scott getting hurt wont hurt the steelers one bit, infact might help since Hope will be taking his place. Chad is horribe corner, he always misses a tackle or gets burned then causes a interfernce flag. now Hampton will be missed dearly, hes a great player.

10. Hampton will hert the run D, but Scott NOT being on the field will HELP the pass D.

Ben is the 2nd rated QB in the AFC.......this kid is a rookie? He has a good chance to have a better rookie year than Marino....the BEST rookie QB in recent history!

11. I'll agree, Big Ben is looking sharp. The next two weeks after the bye will be a real test, the Patriots and then the Eagles. A win against one or both will be huge. I think it's safe to say that Maddox just got demoted to #2 when he is healthy enough to play. Gotta love the Steelers!!!!!!!!!

12. never thought there were so many steeler fans around here

Get that Terrible Towel Out!!!!!

13. OGF is Steeler country!
    Miami is Steeler country!
    Dallas is Steeler country!
    There will be even more Steeler's fans in the comming years. When big Ben starts winning Super Bowls!