How bout them Cowboys?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by zpyles_00, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Pretty self explanitory..............

Best starting record in franchise history

They have REALLY Squeeked by a few games this year that's for sure but then again so have the Pats

Can Dallas make the superbowl? And if so can they beat the Pats?

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I hope so. It has been some time since they gave us something to look forward to. Hope they can keep winning and get the home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

3. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

4. BigDaddy300

Alright!!! That makes 3 of us:D

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

they'll make the SB and I'm not so sure they'll face the Pats

GO COWBOYS

6. Another Cowboy fan here. I think it'll be the cowboys against the colts. :!

7. Cowboys??? Are you serious??? I can understand Roger liking them... :eek: but the rest of you???

Two words...

GO PACKERS!!! (better ice fishing in Wisconsin)

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

green bay vs. new england. pats win and run the table.19-0

9. we'll ice fish while the pac and our BROWNS play the big one!!!:rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

10. dip

dip dip

too bad the cow pies looked real good this day! that t.o. sure can cry like a gurl but how many does he drop when they on the money! best case scenario 4 da cow pies is to make it to the super bowl and git annihilated by the pats AGAIN! oh yeah, howzabout JESSICA!!!!!!! caint call him romo da h***!!!!!

11. BigDaddy300

Been a Cowboys fan for over 30 years now. Tough loss today:( They need to match the Packers now for home field.

I would like to see the Colts beat the Patriots if it comes down to those 2.

12. BigDaddy300

I think T.O. has been rather well behaved this year. He does drop some passes but not as many as last year and only 1 today.

I wouldn't call the first meeting between those 2 teams an annihilation.

13. Nice to see a thread that doesn't involve any of the local teams...

Dallas is a good team. It will be interesting to see how they bounce back but both they and the Packers have pretty easy games (on paper) down the stretch.

I can't wait to see how my boys come out on Monday night against the Bears...it will be Adrian Peterson's first pro game on on a national stage.

14. Guess I opened my mouth too soon, must have jinxed them.

Defensively they won they game, but there offense never could get things going. Romo sure didn't perform like a 67 million dollar QB thats for sure. But everyone has off games. Hopefully this will serve as a wakeup call for them and they'll bounce pack.

2nd "Favre"oite team is in fact the Packers!!!! But as long as the Cowboys are still in it, that's where i'm rooting.

15. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Romo needs to stop inviting the ladies to his games :D