How about the Griffey trade

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Procraft180, Oct 1, 2008.

1. How about that the Reds get rid of Griffey and he goes from the worst team in the MLB to a team that is going to the playoffs. Just thought it was quite interesting. He deserves to be on a good team. Hope to see the Reds in the playoffs next year

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Griffey did nothing to help the sox, I was gald to see the reds get rid of him!

3. ya but theres no one in baseball that deserves a ring more then griffey

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Really? He made the most important play in last nights playoff game. He threw a bullet to home to nail the runner and end the inning. That kept the game tied at 0.

5. I was thinking the same thing.

6. Yeah he did make the most important play if he had not done that 1-1 game and who knows which way it would have went then. Glad to see him do his home runs without roids and he definitely deserves a chance to get to the world series and get that ring.

7. No No No...Barry Bonds is the most deserving of a World Series ring...only kidding

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i agree, i saw that throw on the news last night and heard the sportscaster say it was griffey and then it hit me because it looked like him throwing the ball home, even made me smile and say "sweet" outloud when the catcher tagged the runner out.lol. he still has the arm and he does deserve the ring.