Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seemed that the thread about trout reciepes got a good response. Even a few "humorous" tips. It could be fun as well as informative. Anything from campfire cooking to cooking and curing game and fish.

Just a thought,
britt

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Britt,

Since all the other Admin is at Tappan Lake right now (I'm getting ready to leave :) ), I thought I would quickly answer this. That is something that is in the works for the near future. Stay tuned!

·
Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)
5,882 Posts
Id be interested in all that and even just everyday food too. If anyone has any killer recipies Id print them off and make my wife make it. :)

Wait...Id ask her... :eek:

·
Registered
655 Posts
great idea!

a cooking forum NEEDS to be added!

you guys always say you want to be the best, most comprehensive fishing site on the net, well, a Cooking Forum will be an asset to the site!!

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hardwaterfan-
That was a good fumble recovery. My wife and cats are pretty much of the same mind set. If they believe that I would like or want them to do something, they act like I'm invisible..
The trick is to convince them that the same thing was their idea. Look out-they'll run you over like an all pro line to do it.
I was meaning to include the part about everyday food. Game, however can be a challenge. When I was in the culinary trade years ago in Colorado-I worked at a few places that specialized in game dishes(you can't say wild-the laws required it to be farm raised). We had a number of people come in asking advice as they did'nt have a clue about what to do with it. A lot of people who profess to hate wild game might not have had it done properly.

Britt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts