close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

House for Rent!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trucked, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Well, fellas, I don't know if this goes here or not. I'm sure it will be moved to where it belongs though.

We bought a house and now the one that we have lived in for 3 years is up for RENT. If anyone is interested in a nice house, in a nice area, (Powell, Smokey Row and Summit View Dr. area) 8616 Seabright Dr. Powell, then please contact me. I have the applications here and you can see the house if you want.

3 bdrm
    2 full baths
    Full Deck
    1 Car Garage
    Boat Pad on side of Garage (blacktop, which makes it legal)
    Fenced in Yard
    Storage Shed in back yard.

Real nice quite upscale area.

Let me know if interested.

Steve :D

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Nice house....What is it renting for?

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

So where are you moving to big guy ? :)

4. for 950.00 a month. It is a NICE area and close to EVERYTHING. We have been in the house for 3 years. The people that own the house are extremely nice and are looking for a nice family to move in.

Hey Phil, we are moving a block and a half away. We love the area and as you know, I can be at Home Rd Ramp in 10 min. and Griggs in 15 minutes. Also can be at Alum in 20 minutes. Shopping is close all along Sawmill and can be at Wal-MArt on Rte. 23 in 15 min.

If anyone thinks the rent is too high, I have checked with ALL the houses and Duplex's in this area and the houses are going anywhere from 900 to 1050 and the duplex's at from 775 to 950. Keep in mind this is a single family house with great neighbors too. Very quite area.

If anyone wants to see the house and is interested, give me a call. 614-937-6010 cell. :)

5. What you baught a house :eek: :cool: :D

It was my pleasure getting you into that house. Just do me a favor, send me some referals ;)

6. Nothing is bought until I see the papers signed at the closing on the 25th at 9 a.m. Where is the closing going to be anyway. Did anyone let you know yet?

I hope I can send you refferels. Don't really know wnayone buying a house right now except me though. You know I'll send them your way big boy.

Later, :p