close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hot Wings

Discussion in 'OGF Kitchen' started by RiverWader, Nov 14, 2008.

1. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Anyone ever fix Hot Wing in a crock pot?? If so whats your recipe??

2. I do, I put the wings in the crock pot with just some salt and pepper. Then when I get home from work I put them on the grill for about 5-10 minutes slapping some sauce on them and they are ready for the plat! I think they turn out pretty good! Nothing fancy.

3. I cook them the same way timmyv does, except after being on the grill, I throw them back in the crock pot. seems to add a great smoky flavor to them.

4. ...RiverWader..Asked for a recipe for hot wings for the crockpot..If any one has a full recipe as to what to mix and how to cook them please post I am interested myself...Thanks Guys...C.L.

5. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Crappie Lover, I just did it myself, Took some louisiana Hot sauce 3 bottles, a 1/4 toothpick of 357 Mad dog hot sauce , Salt, and pepper , mixed it in the crockpot together, then threw in some thawed wings and let cook for a few hours, And man were they good. I fixed them for a Big UFC party we had a few weeks ago , and everyone said they were some of the best wings they Ever ate.