close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hot Wings for Breakfast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Just had me some left over hot wings for breakfast, Super Killers from Rooster's :D

anyone else eat stuff like this for breakfast? I occaionly do and the guys at work call me crazy for it :rolleyes:

2. cheeseburgers are good too!!!!

Now I'm getting hungry again!!!

3. Anything but chicken or whatever else has feathers. :(

4. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

That's hilarious, I just sat down w/ some leftover wings for breakfast....Between the hot wings and the partying last night I'm sure I will be feeling pretty good today :)

5. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I think only guys can eat stuff like that for breakfast... lol Even the smell of stuff like that in the morning makes me sick! Rob on the other hand has no problem eating steak, wings, fried chicken or really any other leftovers in the morning. I say ICK!

6. nothing better than left over cold pizza in the morning. I did fry up some fish the other day around 11ish. Mabye more of a brunch i guess, either way that was pretty bad.

7. If I wasn't so lazy, I would eat that for breakfast every day. I know there is never a chance that I'm going to have leftovers. Speaking of wings, I might just have to go to BW3 today.

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

cold pizza with peppers is the only way to go in the morning!

9. I agree with mojo, cold pizza in the morning can't be beat.

10. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

The one time at AEP i put beer in my wheaties( we ran out of milk)...I think snatch might remember that ..it wasnt to bad

11. LFMAO
    WHERE WERE MY WHEATIES!!!!! :eek:

12. 5.50pm and the snatch is eating more left over wings and enjoying a beverage, see ya in the chat room or AIM

13. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

In the good old days (Wal-mart stocker at 6:00 AM) it was a chunk of angel food cake and a Pepsi and out he door I went.

Now, it's chocolate chip pancakes, maple syrup, Pepsi, and Regular Doritoes. Now I don't mix the Doritoes in the syrup, but I eat them right after I eat the pancakes. Something about the leftover taste of syrup and that nacho cheese. MMmmmmmmmmmmmm!

14. I like cold pork chops right from the fridge for breakfast. When I was in college it was left over pizza on the floor from the night before, still dont know how I ate pizza that was left out all night and never got sick from it.