Ohio Game Fishing banner

Hot waters trash

601 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ohiojmj 
#1 ·
Gave the city Park and recreation a call about emptying the trash barrels that haven't been touched since Memorial day. I think anybody using the hot water ramps can agree it's getting pretty ripe. A few more phone calls might help getting things cleaned up. It's sad we should have to do this. ( Lorain parks and Recreation # 440-244-4294)

#2 ·
I hope the city responds, HW is such a nice access point. I miss the bait shop, ice cream bars, and Scott's great fish cleaning in the back.

I switched to the Black River launch for a decent rest room, great night crawler bait sold by a nice guy at Gumpy's Bait, and only $4 to launch, minus the stink and trash. Launching solo, I also like the lower pressure less crowded launching at BR and the river cruise gives me time to set up.

#3 ·
I hope the city responds, HW is such a nice access point. I miss the bait shop, ice cream bars, and Scott's great fish cleaning in the back.

I switched to the Black River launch for a decent rest room, great night crawler bait sold by a nice guy at Gumpy's Bait, and only $4 to launch, minus the stink and trash. Launching solo, I also like the lower pressure less crowded launching at BR and the river cruise gives me time to set up.
Scott has a new fish cleaning business in Vermilion just west of Liberty Ford and Pizza Hut on Rt 6, Liberty Ave. It's called Hotwaters Fish Cleaning. 216-374-2697. He's just getting started and he could sure use customers. Excellent cleaning service and worth a few mile drive. Call to make sure he's there.

Reactions: Seaturd
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.