Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me some central ohio hotspots so far this year because i haven't had a chance to get out and im getting started today and jw if any one had some suggestions on where to go because most of my locl pond and portions of creeks are becoming extremly overfished :) :)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
hoover,alum,indian,buckeye........................they're all hot at some time.just gotta be there when they are:D;)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
misfit you forgot about Deer creek, little miami, big miami,IL. Need to know what bait to use to.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
LOL brian.i was just thinking of central ohio where he posted.didn't want to give away all those other hotspots:D ;)

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I would say Indian is hottest right now. Stopped for 1 1/2 hours today midday got 7 saugeyes kept 3 nice ones. All on Vibees in windy shoreline area they were laying in one spot i was the lucky guy to find them first. Everybody was fishing wrong side of the rocky point i was firing it along the windy shoreline and they were there waiting would see shad fly out of the water as i pulled vibee out. Had to leave talked to some guys that were trolling caught quite afew but mostly 13-15" ones. Speed trolling vibees a cast out from boat in 4-41/2 foot of water in main lake. Wind is tuff so be careful out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts