close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hospice Tourney?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by randy650, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Does anybody have any of the results of the Hospice tournament at Indian Lake? I haven't seen anything about it.

Thanks!

2. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

I thought they were going to send them for me to post online but I have not seen them yet. If I get them I will put them up on OhioBassAngler.com.

I can tell you the winning team was Rostorfer and Moser with 5 fish weighing 9+ pounds. Big Bass was in the 3.5-3.75lb range, I don't remember exactly as there was a lot going on. I believe it was a tie if I remember correctly.

The fishing was actually tougher than a lot of guys expected. Not many limits and very few sizeable fish. 6 pounds for the day had you looking pretty good.

The highlight of the day for a lot of the competitors was watching some poor unfortunate guy sink his Blazer in the moundwood channel. Nothing like watching your truck slowly sink on the day the biggest tournament of the year is there, while 400 guys stand on the opposite bank and look in disbelief.

I have to say that even after a disappointing performance (3.5 lbs) this event can't help but to send you home feeling good. It rates in my book as one of the best around. Benefits a good cause and is hands down ran as well as anything you will fish. No wait in, no wait out, and they do all the work. I highly suggest checking it out next year.