Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Horton Hunter Supreme Crossbow. This has the Horton 4X32 scope with crosshairs, not red dot, has a quiver and 5 bolts, and sling. I have not used this for a while now and it just sits in my "game" room. The right limb has a slight crack that I have put camo tape around. I don't know how much a new limb would cost, but as it is right now, it still shoots fine. I'd rather see someone using it then it just sit there. I'll let her go for $100.00, pick up only.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
You should not shoot that bow under no circumstances. My nephew a few years back was at an indoor range shooting his crossbow that had no noticeable defects. The limbs broke while it was cocked and it sounded like a gun going off. It was so loud in fact, the owners came to the back from the front of the business and they thought it was a gun. My nephew sustained several nice lacerations and cuts from the bow. Luckily that is all that he had. The manufacture was more than happy to replace his bow and pay his medical bills. For you to just tape it up and knowingly shoot it is inconceivable to me. Your just asking for an accident to happen. The limbs are a lot cheaper than any medical bills.

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I'm not going to sell this until I send it to Horton for a new limb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts