Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI - TenPoint Crossbow Technologies in Suffield buying selected assets of troubled Horton Archery LLC of Kent.

In announcing the sale, CEO Rick Bednar of TenPoint said in a press release the Horton crossbow operation no longer exists and TenPoint will not make or service any previous Horton crossbows This stinks for loyal Horton owners.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
That's incorrect, Horton crossbows division has gone away forever and Ten Point is not servicing them. Feel free to google and you will find all the info you need

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
well from the article in this months ohio outdoor news is that down the road ten pt company in suffield oh. will bring back a horton line of xbows, but not yet cause of the court thing going on with the buyout,but anyway i called hunters outlet in suffield that is next door to the ten point factory,and said i need a string and cables for my horton xbow,he said the string they have and to bring it in and they,ll see if they have cables for it,so,but no warranty work will be down,so they will do some work on them still....so there you go....

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
yeah i think it was something like that,after there split up ten pt got started by a former horton guy. this months ohio outdoors news .com has the whole story from the beginning to the lastest on the buyout.. a good article explaining it all...

·
walleyes and whitetails
384 Posts
My dad called them because of an issue with his hunter hd 175 and they said they will not work on or honor any horton products

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
My dad called them because of an issue with his hunter hd 175 and they said they will not work on or honor any horton products

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
i think certain archery shops will work on them like the one by me will on certain things but the question on aftermarket parts, you can get them at october mountain products.com they are in mt joy pa. phone nu.800-366-4269 they offer strings and cables, for ten pt,wicked ridge,parker,barnett,excalibur...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts