close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Horton Cross bows

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bubbahunter, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Stoped at Buckeye outdoors last weekend and seen a good deal on a Horton crossbow.didn`t get all the details on the bow but it looked like it was in the same line as the yukon.

Horton crossbow #150
    Quiver
    4 18" bolts
    Horton Red-Dot scope
    and a video of ??? didn`t look
    $299 everyday price

Not to bad a deal if you looking for a cheap way to get into bow hunting.

Bub

2. wallymart had a PSE viper for 249.00 ,dont know how they compare??

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Fin Feather and Fur has the Horton Elite combo on sale. You get the crossbow, a scope, and a quiver for $329. That's a heck of a buy. Prices good thru November 30th.

4. Horton makes a heck of a great bow. Falls Outdoor Sports is a dealer for them too and has some great deals. Just ask for Jim at teh shop. If he's not out hunting, he'll hook you up. Great factory service too as far as answering questions and even re-tuning your equipment. They're based in Tallmadge. Every year, the club I'm VP of, teh Summit Sportsmans Association, has a Horton Tech in to go over crossbow care, new products, etc. A GREAT speaker.

I'll post when that meeting is. Come check us out.

5. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

I just picked up a Horton Legend 2 for $349.00 at Dicks regular price is 400 so I saved 50 bucks, Great bows and there made in Tallmedge Ohio.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just bought the horton yukon package for 249 at Dunhams sports.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Shoot Jack, that same package was on sale down here for $199. (it's only the 2nd time I've ever seen it that low)

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bryan, what store was that at?..I am gonna get my son a crossbow also for christmas.......Did you ever sell that steel force?

9. I just bought the horton yukon package for $150.00 at my local pawn shop.