Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OGF Team-charter member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horton and Pse crossbow $ sale The ONLY reason i am selling these items is cuz I need shipping money to get my cycle to ohio from arizona by SUN
Details: Horton crossbow is less than yr old, shot 8 times,just no time to play! Its Horton Explorer model Realtree Camo finish setup ready to hunt with 7 horton bolts and 100 grain shockwave mechanical broadheads...got 3 extra packs broadheads ill throw in (theyre are 20 bucks+ pack alone!) for free It has factory red dot optics with Deluxe sling, also have cocking rope-accessory to cock crossbow makes it much easier! Finally it includes a HARD TRAVEL CASE to keep it safe and secure (probably the best thing i ever got for it) Sell for 295.00 for all neg if you only want bow PSE crossbow very nice shape includes 5 bolts and B heads also ready to hunt...$125 neg Tim 740-463-3277 or [email protected] call anytime

·
OGF Team-charter member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
out of town i apologize for all you guys who called...i didnt get your names, just respond again if you want good deal on the pse especially...thanks..Tim

G

·
I will tell you that if in good shape, the horton with all those acceceries is a steal. I would jump on that if I had money.

·
OGF Team-charter member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Horton is SOLD still have the PSE it is an excellent bow i had one for 10 yrs and loved it..i picked this up a few months ago so my buddies could go hunt with me (wanna be hunters) Nice deal on nice bow...A-1 condition with free pack NAP shockwave mechanical broadheads Probably sell for $99.00 no less..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts