close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hornebecks Bait Shop (sp)

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by peon, Oct 6, 2005.

1. peon

peon account delete

went to hornebecks bait shop today... hardly ever go in .. it is a great shop but just a bit far from me... and wow i bought a do-it mold to make some different ice jigs and got the hooks for it.. and i was short 5 bucks and they told me id owe em???? i about flipped out.. they dont even know me... what a nice place... i told her to put my hooks back but she said what funs that.. lol... :D

2. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

I assume you are talking about the Hornebeck's Bait and Tackle in Belpre, OH. I have been there a few times. They need more space! Seemed to have an excellent selection of stuff, but barely enough room to walk around.
    Sounds like excellent customer service though.

lg_mouth

3. i have been there several times in past,they have a large slection of everything for fishing. they are great to deal with. haven't been there for a couple years thow,good ways off ,don't work there any more.would like to go back someday.:) :) :)

4. We have our own shop too. We do that kind of thing for a lot of people. Especially the kids. We just want everyone to be as excited about fishing as we are! And everyone shops at Walmart...You can't get that kind of service there! There is nothing like the mom and pop shop!

5. It's really nice hear some positive retail experiences., especially from the "little guy".

By having that type of customer focused phylosophy, you're developing "CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE".

The "mass-marketeers" don't have a chance! Congrats