Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked out the Ohio River by Cincinnati this morning. It is still very muddy with a swift current. Looks like the level will be down to below 28 ft by the 6th. of June.

I am intending to get out in my boat for some catfishing hopefully on Tuesday. I have some frozen skipjack and creek chubs for bait as well as some chicken breast and shrimp. I will be checking out the boat to fire up the motor to be sure it works. Eager to wet a line and get some catfish action!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Im fishing a tourney tomorrow out of Tanners Creek. Ill give you a report after that. Shad are in all the creeks now with higher water. By Tuesday they will be around creek mouths as water is back to normal levels

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Norb, water was still pretty muddy and we had good current so the anchor game was the best bet, we got a couple channels and a pair of small blues nothing special, a few flatheads were caught too, water was right at 69 degrees, good lucks

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mark for the update, you did have a decent amount of action. I take it skipjack was your bait. I have check out the parking fee at Public Landing, they were planning on doing parking in Cincinnati . If they go up to $10 at the P.L. then I will start using the other paid ramps or head up to New Richmond. Tight lines Norb

·
Registered
45 Posts
sorry about the late update computer was down but i went had a good night water as shallow though so all i really caught was channel cats was down by us bank arena

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You did some action, with fish in the boat. Channel cats are fine by me,any bite would be nice right now.

QUOTE="Dolla5!3, post: 2331517, member: 70910"]sorry about the late update computer was down but i went had a good night water as shallow though so all i really caught was channel cats was down by us bank arena[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
45 Posts
You did some action, with fish in the boat. Channel cats are fine by me,any bite would be nice right now.

QUOTE="Dolla5!3, post: 2331517, member: 70910"]sorry about the late update computer was down but i went had a good night water as shallow though so all i really caught was channel cats was down by us bank arena
[/QUOTE]
i was bank fishing no boat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts