close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Timmypage16, Jul 12, 2007.

1. I finally am getting my dad to get our boat out after 3 months of nagging him and we are going to hoover for some saugeye. I was woundering if anyone can give me any tips in the right direction to maybe atleast see a saugeye. I am not asking for any top secret information, just something that may let me feel a tug on my line or my fathers. Thanks a lot guys.

2. slow drift night crawlers in 9-15 ft of water!!!! that about all i hear or have done, with any success, and that success being very limited at hoover lately! use a crawler harness...ive been using erie deeries lately, or you can use even a jig or road runner tipped with worm.

3. fishinking

fishinking G0 Bucks!

you can never fish a road runner wrong as long as you fish it slow! lol :D

4. If you search
    "hoover fishing report", and "saugeye study" this will give you a good start.
    I will be on the water for cats on Saturday in the north end on the flats. Good luck it has been tuff everywhere lately.

5. Drop shot rig with just a very small peice of worm. I mean small. Middle section-east side-north of pontoon club. 13 fow. But just cause you see em don't mean their a biten, :D

6. Leupy i have been there and done that. I went to the seminar and everything, still has not hooked me into a fish yet. Well we are about to take off hopefully i can get something thanks for the help guys.