close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hoover with gator 6/28

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by misfit, Jun 28, 2004.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

put in a third straight day on hoover today.it was not only third staight day,but also the third tough one.
    gator came over for the day,with shane,to get introduced to the lake.the tough bite of the past several days continued,though we did manage 11 eyes.most were short ones,but that's been the norm lately,even for the tourney on sunday :(
    it was still a great day on the water,bs'ing with the guys.the windy conditions this afternoon,also made boat handling a bit of a chore :rolleyes:

btw gator,i thought hillbilly bob was coming,and i cleaned my boat out just to make him more comfortable.i know you told me why he didn't make it,but i don't think i heard you right,cause sounded like you said something about a ZOO.what's up with that?i know he wouldn't dump a trip to the lake for a trip to the ZOO :confused: :confused:

2. Ok guys that not funny got up this morning and was rianing old lady got up behind me i said look out side whille i was saying that she was heading back to bed:confused: so you no what that means im going to the zoo in the morning yeah!Ha:D so looks like i,ll miss aother day of fishing,Besides you wouldnt what-ed me to go i would have brought the can of woop a** out misfit? now you no bob and shane cant fish because they fish like a gril:p

3. dfoxfish

dfoxfish chairbustintruckdrowner

why do they call him "hillbilly bob"?? :rolleyes:

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you're right bob.they didn't really impress me alot,but gator's dress was pretty :rolleyes: :D
    have fun with the monkeys,lol.

:D he's probably from somewhere like zanesville :rolleyes: ;)

5. Thanks for showing us around the lake Rick, even though it was a tough bite it was fun bs'ing and fighting the whitecaps with you. Let me know when you come over to one of the eastern lakes and we can return the favor.

As for HillBilly, Rick do not relate this Hilljack with Zanesville, if I'm not mistaken he's from somewhere over near Wintersville area ;) Also Have fun at the ZOO Hillbilly you'll fit right in with the chimps. :eek:

6. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Seeing as he is your brother and everything I was going to stay out of this and be nice, but that was a low blow. :D

7. Heck, there are so many of you on here now I must of been confused :eek: Lets see.....Crappiebub,Juscrazy,TB,Wrinklepig,HillBilly,Toot hard to keep you all in order :eek: :D :D.

8. Hay gator just saw your brother, now i do see the ape resemblence big,ulgy and likes to pick his nose:p :D

9. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Hey Hillbilly, did you run into his son TB while you were at the zoo also. If not I may see him today since he has the ability to fish all Ohio waters at the same time. I just might be on the same stream. I would feel so blessed to see Gator's offspring catch so many fish!

10. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

you coulda busted into all those carp while at the zoo :D