close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hoover water conditions???

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by misfit, Jul 1, 2008.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

anyone have any info on conditions at hoover right now?i know the recent rain brought it up and muddied it,but wondered if it's still muddy throughout the lake,with floating dbris etc.
    was entertaining the thought of chasing saugeyes with puterdude tomorrow,but don't really want to waste the that high priced gas for naught.

2. Rick, was out this a.m. in M-E section and I noted it was pretty clear. Made that observation AFTER the sun came up, thank you.

Long Barbels

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

many thanks,oh great bearded one:D
    how did you know when the sun came up?i assume from that statement,you were actually awake at the time,if not coherent:p :D
    if you're out tomorrow,look for us in the middle section on my favorite eye spots.

ps....................have you received my latest check yet?;)

4. You assume a lot, oh Breather of the Flame! Tomorrow I will not see you, but will imagine the horror of it all and will watch noon news for the dramatic rescue by Genoa. The check? What check? We ain't playing hockey here Sport. Cash will do nicely. Try to stay dry and send report after the EMS leave.

Long Barbels

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

The water looks beautiful from my window. When I walked down to it, it is fairly clean. A tiny bit stained. This is in the southern end near the dam.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

thanks oh cranky one.glad to hear you won't be distubing my time on the water tomorrow.
    last time i gave you 6 grand in cash,you neglected to give a a receipt and denied you were paid,so my canceled check makes me feel safer:p

thanks mushi.i forgot you were working on the waterfront.

7. geeze,all this talk about the noon news,rescues,and the EMS sure makes me look forward to going tomorrow,if state farm wasn't closed I would have ainty up my life insurance some.;)

8. I was out tonight, and it is looking pretty good. It is a little stained but fish were biting. Oh by the way misfit thanks for the tips, we have actually caught a couple of them now. Still waiting for the 1st keeper though.

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

glad your work finally paid off:)
    keep after them and you'll find the bigger ones.seems to be lots more of the short ones this year,which is a good sign for the next couple years.