close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover tournaments

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by timmyv, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Does anyone know of any tournaments at hoover? Bass? Saugeye? Thanks for your help!

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

there are 3 bass club tourneys a week at hoover.

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

4. Rick, do you fish in any of these tournaments, if so are there websites for one that you fish. I would just like to look at rules and catches and such. Also do I have to go thru you to recieve a permit to fish this lake? ........

I saw another thread where Hoover was called Rick's Lake and people actually thought it was private! LOL!

5. flounder

flounder 2 min 30 sec from Hoover

6. Thanks Flounder...that looks to be a great circuit! I just bought a 14' 8" 1990 Sea Nymph Fishing Machine and was looking to possibly get into some tournament fishing at Hoover w/ a buddy that I fish w/ all the time! I'll check it out! Thanks Again

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i see flounder found a site.i'm not sure if the others have websites,so the phone #'s might be the way to get info.

i don't fish them,but have granted permission to the clubs in return for a token fee from each member.you are welcome to fish there,but will be required to pay the same fee if fishing the tourneys.however,the fee is double and you're required to share with me,half of any saugeyes caught,incvidentally or intentionally if not fishing tourneys:D

ps..........................if i'm not mistaken,the thursday nighters are run by smitty from the old red bank bait shop.good people.

8. That's funny Misfit! I was causing a disruption at working laughing so hard. Sounds good, thanks for the info guys, it's something I'll be looking into.

9. the 17th of june is the western ohio walleye club tourney.