close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hoover touney

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by bmffishing247, May 22, 2005.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

i know hoover had a tourney yesterday just wanted to know if anybody fished it and what the results were it was a great day for it.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I heard that Pete De Francisco won it with 5 fish weighing over 13# . Good Job Pete ! :)

3. These tourney people certainly could use some courtesy. I was fishing Hoover on Saturday, with a ridiculously number of boats out there, when two different boats approached me, asked if I was in the tournament and when I said no they dropped their trolling motor and preceded to fish 25 FEET in front of me! I could not believe it happened not once but TWICE! Now I am out there to relax and try to enjoy the day so I didn't say anything and just left.
    With the limited amount of water in Central Ohio, I wish there was some way to limit the number of tournaments that go on. Between Saturday and Sunday there were tournaments going on at Alum, Hoover and Griggs. Is that really necessary?
    Sorry had to vent, with my one day off this week, I had hoped to have a peaceful day on Hoover.

4. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

9 times out of 10 Hoover will be the most relaxing lake to go of the central ohio lakes. (less joy riders ,less boat wake , less tournments except thurs.)

5. You are right about that EDD. Just my luck the one day I am there and it's a zoo!

6. crappieperson

crappieperson crappieperson

i was out there saturday on the boat crappie fishing and boat had no courtesy, not even slowing down going past us... :mad: