close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover Sunday

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FINMAN, Jun 28, 2004.

1. FINMAN

FINMAN Old Junior Member

Tough day fishing for saugeye. Muskeye and I caught nothing but dinks all day. A few nice crappie, mostly crappy crappie. First trip trying my 9.9 on his boat. Ran into Misfit out there... it was good to meet you. No posts on the tournament results yet? It didn't look good from my boat seat, but then we didn't go to the weigh-in, either.

2. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Not much more than small fish for the tourney either. Very tough bite. John should be posting results on the WOWC site. Nice lake though...I like it and will be back to fish it for fun. Nice seeing Toad and Misfit!!

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

good to meet you guys,fins and muskeye.it was a tough day for sure.when a 6 fish limit of 7 pounds takes the big money,you know it was tough.cangrats to the team who did it,cause they must have done their homework and worked hard for it.big fish was less than 2 pounds :rolleyes:
    i caught a few short ones and lost one at the boat,that would have pushed 4 pounds :eek:
    good to see you again jim,and anytime you wanna come back,just yell.i'm alwaysup for hoover.
    was out again today with gator and shane.still tough,with only 11 fish boated,a few lost,and nothing to brag about.think i'll take a break after 3 hard days,cause i'm grounded for the week,according to the warden :eek: ;)

4. dfoxfish

dfoxfish chairbustintruckdrowner

hey, misfit! what's up buddy? i haven't been fishing lately. started a new job. i'm spotting trailers down in groveport. it's the easiest job i ever had. got tired of truck wrenching and all the heavy work. anywho, i'm working 2nd shift and that sucks for fishing time. gonna try to hit hoover this weekend. i want some eyes! saturday or sunday evening. maybe i'll see ya. :D :p

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

hey danno.i should be out there over the weekend.good deal on the new job.now you can do some night fishing after work,for the big shallow eyes :cool: ;)

6. Never got out the net the whole day, even after we stumbled upon Hoover's legendary Misfit. Nice talking with you, enjoy your posts (misadventures), reminds me of some of the old Harry and Charlie stories. We always do Alum but enjoy the solitude of Hoover. Let's see...idiot speedboaters,saugeye, and MUSKIES...or Saugeyes and solitude. Decisions, decisions.

7. FINMAN

FINMAN Old Junior Member

I'm probably headed back this afternoon, Rick. I'll take the boat into w""" with me. 'Should be on the water by 5:30, traffic permitting. Dempsey rd will be closed for 100-some days. That will slow down my drive to Hoover from home, but not from Greenlawn. I know you'll be reading this at your desk, so call me. Not having net access during the day just ain't right, but it beats the alternative... a time clock!