Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:s The Spillway Was Dead Dead Dead Today! We Were 8 Deep At One Time And No Fish In The Basket. Water Level Was Really Low. No One Was Catching Anything. I Think Its Too Late Now For Those Big Female Eyes' In The Spillway. Usually Late March And The First Week Of April Is The Best.

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
I dunno, I was there for about an hour around 3pm today, just fishing from shore, and I saw a guy leaving with a saugeye that was at least 22"

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was there from 4:30 to dark. Definitely slow. I caught a couple of small ones about 12 inches or so. Not keepers in my mind. Another guy fishing caught a couple maybe a tad larger than my two. His second was about 16 to 18 inches. Two other fishermen caught a small one apiece and set them free to grow up. Well off the average size and numbers of a couple weeks ago. I did see that 22 incher too, seethe. That monster apparently didn't get the memo to bug out with all the other big ones.

On a positive note, I ran into a fellow OGF member, thefellowship. His fishing knowledge runs pretty deep. We are going to have to hook up when the weather warms up a bit. I'm tired of flirting with frost bitten fingers and numb feet for this season. Let me know when you want to go get those whitebass, the fellowship. Don't think I'm going to forget.

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
i wanted to go but my dad was not up for it. looks like it would have been tough but might of got one. instead i went to the Clippers game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts