Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five guys and myself at Hoover spillway just before sunset and rain. Didn't see any caught. Got :S meself. :(

Nice to get a line wet though. :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
This Rain, Snow And Cold Weather Is Going To Drive The Fish Back Down Deep Again. Its Gonig To Be Atleast Another Week And A Half Before They Continue The Spawn Again.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.......I know the waders are in tact......and the Terminator In-Line Spinner looks GREAT in the water!

I'll be ready for them when the weather breaks!!!!

The water level in the river seems to be normal for spring. I did see grass and leaves in the branches over head so they must have opened the floor gates at some point this year. The water clearity isn't great but it's not exactly YooHoo.

Erie won't be much better for at least two to three weeks.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Just food for thought do not and i repeat do not let a little cold weather stop you from fishing for the saugeyes some of my best days come in spring anf fall on the lousiest weather days saugeyes do not fear the weather change they many times get real busy below the dams when weather is bad. Buddy called me a few minutes ago and limited on saugeyes in a hour at indian on jigs all nice 17-21" ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts