close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover Report with ?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by capt-hook, Sep 23, 2007.

1. What could have been a blah day turned out to be
    very enjoyable. Thanks to the company of one
    Mr. Misfit. You just gotta love him.
    Got less than a dozen crappies and white bass
    between us most on Vibees. Some jigging some casting.!%

The only person that was being consistant was Mrs. Swolen Goat.
    I had the pleasure of meeting these two out on the water.

Please forgive the focus on the attached pics. (still learning
    about zoom focus) :confused:

Rick don`t forget to tell your better half how good the baked
    bread was.

Nuff said. Goin to captns quarters.

Capt. H00k
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

thanks again tom,for a nice day on the boat.was indeed enjoyable just hanging out and bs'ing with you.wish the fish would have been on like they were earlier,but it still beat sitting home by a long shot.maybe i'll bake some more bread before the next trip.if you liked hers,you'll love mine:D
    one thing i like about your boat is the steps on the trailer.if not for those you'd have had to hire a crane to lift me in and out:eek: ;)
    thanks again for a nice day,and putting up with me:D

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Yes, nice meeting you Tom - already know Mr. Misfit quite well. :D

Yah, the Mrs. kicked my butt yesterday. We ended up bringing 14 eaters home with us with me only boating 3 keepers. I had originally planned on hitting Alum with my brother, but too many football watching beverages kept him in bed. So I figured with the favorable reports of whitebass, we'd just go to hoover and I'd let her catch her fill. :rolleyes:

I think the warming trend has certainly stifled the bite. Looks like it will start to cool down come this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.