close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hoover/Redbank update

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Grumpy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Hoover has a coating of very thin ice as of this morning. Given the projected temps I would expect it to melt before days end or tomorrow at the latest.

According to some people I talked with at the new construction area, Redbank bait store will reopen this spring. It will be located in the first store as you turn into the new, greatly expanded, parking lot. :)

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:cool: thanks for squashing that rumor about the bait shop not re-opening.i sure would have missed it :(
    how about the restaurant?be nice to have a quick breafast before launching :D

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

The only other store that showed a sign was the Redbank Barber shop. Did not see anything regarding a resturant. You can always stop at the Golden Arches when you get off of 161.... :D

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,as you know,i don't have much need for a barber shop :rolleyes:
    and mickey d's ain't my favorite breakfast hangout :p ;)

5. Good news! Thanks Wayne.

Any of you guys planning to launch this week?

Rumor has it they're building a Panda Inn down by the dam. :eek: :p

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

terry,i can't make it this week,as the boat's not ready,among other things.but i plan to hit it next week.

:D :D it would make it very convenient for them :rolleyes:

7. I hear ya Rick. Maybe the weather this week will help light a fire under me as well...

1. Broken trailer bunk & bracket
    2. Bald trailer tires
    3. Drain & fill both outboards (I never got around to winterizing)
    4. Busted side markers on the trailer from launching at Buckeye last year. :mad:

8. Net, I hope you don't have any problems from not winterizing. My uncle forgot one time and it cost him over $2000. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bryan :D

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

terry,
    no major stuff to do.
    get license
    get trailer tags
    change trolling motors
    broken lights can wait,lol
    i never winterize,cause the boat normally doesn't sit that long ;) (though this winter was a little slower than normal) :rolleyes:
    if i run into problems on the water next week,i'll just let shortdrift paddle us back :D

ps..........wayne won't be out till the air temps are at least 70 :D ;)

10. I'm bringing my Swan harness. :rolleyes: If that don't work I'll call the college and have the rowing team's help out. You can ride in with the men's team. :p Wouldn't want to see you get too excited riding with the girls. :D

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,i had a nice witty reply written,and as usual,the site crapped out on me when i hit the reply button,and it's forever lost :rolleyes:
    so i'll just say :p :p :D

ps..........bring lunch,cause the swan is back :D

12. Was it the site crapping out or the operator? :rolleyes:

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:p not me.metamusel keeps me regular ;)

the site kept locking up on me.from reading another thread this morning,eems im not the only one who was having trouble :rolleyes: