Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a stroke of luck my wife and kids decided to head up north and make a visit to her parents, which left me an open window to fish after the honey do list was finished. The crappie bite was slow.... Only 1 keeper but lots of little guys. Decided to rough it thru the rain and try for some bass on the baitcaster I've been trying to master. It paid off nicely. Only 14" but nice and chunky! Happy 4th everybody!! ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1372992763.316633.jpg

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry to bother you...but I was endering if you knew any good spots in Hoover for catfishing I've been going a lot lately and have come up short the last 5 times I have went ...if anyone has any helpful information for me I would appreciate it...I don't have a boat so I'm bankfishing

Sent from my HTC One using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
day late, dollar short
868 Posts
@ carlos- I catch lots of nice size channels using night crawlers along the rocks at either of the bridges on Hoover.

·
Registered
19 Posts
@Mr. Capital I've never fished the rocks before I always go to twin bridges that where the baitshops always tell me to go..plus a lot of people I run bro don't fish for cats often I had a old friend that I use to fish with all the time...sorry to say my old friend died of cancer ..I was learning from him ya know?

Sent from my HTC One using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
day late, dollar short
868 Posts
not under the bridge. Just stay mobile along the rocks and pitch crawlers. Works well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts